How Long Should You Commit To Chiropractic Care?
How long you choose to benefit from chiropractic care is always up to you. Because there are five ways to benefit:
- Relief Care Many people begin here. Pain prompts them to begin chiropractic care. If you stop care as soon as you feel better, you’ll invite a relapse. Muscles and soft tissues do most of their healing after symptoms disappear.
- Corrective Care With the most obvious symptoms reduced, many of our patients opt to continue their care. This helps stabilize and strengthen their spine. Doing so helps promote lasting changes and helps avoid a relapse.
- Maintenance Care Like brushing or flossing your teeth, regular chiropractic care helps maintain your progress and avoid a relapse. Visit frequency is based on your age, condition and the stresses in your life.
- Preventative Care Periodic chiropractic checkups can help catch new problems early, as well as prevent new problems from occurring. This can minimize inconvenient flare-ups. Those who value their health often take this proactive approach.
- Wellness Care We experience life through our nervous system. That’s why optimizing our nervous system is the key to becoming all that we can be and living life to the fullest.
- 20 Apr 2015Hunter Gatherer DietWHAT TO EAT Eat ‘real’ food. Plants and Animals. Avoid boxed or packaged meals. Aim for a diet where...
- 17 Apr 2014Learn to squat! Your life depends on it!Learn to do a squat, and you will remain mobile and active for years! Squats are one of the most ben...
- 16 Aug 2013The “Matt Pain” Workout of the Week!The latest workout of the week is from none other than Matt Pain! The most important aspect a...